Five polls to monitor, understand, and improve customer retention.
Once someone has purchased your product or signed up for your service the focus becomes customer retention. To guarantee that they have a positive experience with your product or service right away, you will want to make sure your onboarding experience is second to none. This means you will want to actively be monitoring your new user's experience so that you can constantly improve.
Here's our top five questions we like to ask.
- "How satisfied are you with your experience so far?" You can use a satisfaction slide (emojis) or a range slide (1-5) for this.
- "Did you have a good experience with your customer representative?" You can use a satisfaction slide (emojis) or a range slide (1-5) for this one.
- "How likely are you to recommend our business to a friend?" Answer: 1-5 or 1-10.
- "What can we do to improve add more value to your business?" Long Answer.
- "What can we do to make your onboarding experience better?" Long Answer.
Check out the Zigpoll on this page for an example of all of these in action. We like to rotate between all five every month or so depending on the feedback we gather. If you have any thoughts, let us know.