Increase your response rate
You've designed and distributed your Zigpoll which means the next step should be the best part of the process: watching the results roll in.
Unfortunately, sometimes you may not get as many results from your first couple of polls as you would like. A low completion rate can lead to issues with unreliable feedback or a sparse dataset.
So how do you increase the percentage of visitors who complete your poll? Don't worry, we've got a few ideas for you.
- Have the poll open automatically. Some customers won't be aware that your poll exists, fix this by having it pop up immediatly when they load the page.
- Shorten your poll. People are put of by a lot of questions. Keep your poll short and direct and it's more likely that people will fill it out.
- Offer an incentive. Everyone likes a deal. Try offering a gift card to a lucky winner if they leave their email address.
- Add your Zigpoll only to certain pages within your site. Sometimes less is more. If you add your Zigpoll later on in the funnel (like on a product page) your customers will be less likely to ignore it.
- Personalize your Zigpoll. If your poll matches your site, people will be more inclined to trust it since it seems like an extension of your brand. Try matching the colors to fit in with your site.
Ultimately this is just a few ways you can increase your Zigpoll response rate. There are many more creative solutions, if you're looking for something more custom contact us.