How To: Segment Your Zigpoll Customers in Klaviyo
So you've set up your Zigpoll and Klaviyo integration and your data is starting to come in, how do you see it all at once? The easiest way to do this is to create a custom segment using the special Completed Zigpoll event. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log into Klaviyo ⟶ Click Lists & Segments
- Click Create List/Segment
- Select Segment
- Give the segment a name, like Zigpoll Users
- Under Definition, select: What someone has done (or not done)
- Select Completed a Zigpoll from the dropdown.
- Create the segment.
Now you have a custom segment containing all the users in Klaviyo who have completed a Zigpoll. Enjoy!